Thursday, September 18, 2008

My First Post

So, I said I didn't have time, but here I am beginning my family blog:) Everyone continues to say how easy this is, however; I am finding it a little difficult. Maybe I shouldn't admit that, but so far I have no idea!
I do not like computers very much for storing info(because mine completely died last week)!! I figure I better start this so my memories will be forever somewhere, even through fire, rain, and catastrophe.
I appreciate any help by you, veteran bloggers, in order to better personalize my page. (Remember I know nothing)

2 comments:

Robyn said...

We need to have a Girls Night In...Scrapbooking, Blogging, and putting together DIY Fall treats goodie bags...and maybe carve a couple pumpkins while we're at it...pumpkin seeds roasting as we work of course :-). I already talked to a couple girls about this. I wanted to make white chocolate pumpkin lattes...but Angie ruled that out! I will let you know if anything develops!

Heidi said...

So glad you've entered the blogging world! I'll help however I can but remember--I'm learning as I go with this thing too....wasn't too long ago I said "What's a blog?"