Friday, November 21, 2008

Cutest Little Indian

Corin's Thanksgiving Luncheon was Friday. Since she is in the three year-old class, she gets to be an Indian. She sang "One Little, Two Little, Three Little Indians..." (actually she only did the hand motions, it looked as if she was taking it all in). We had around 300 parents and family in attendance. Quite a big crowd.
She did count out loud with the rest of her class, ten Indians in Spanish and then sang the second song. Of course, I thought I recorded all of that song and realized when I went to turn it off I never turned it on!!!! So, sadly disappointed I do not have a cute little video to post.
She was so cute and we had a great lunch together. (I always forget to take a picture of the lunch and decorations) It was really beautifully decorated and when Corin and I were done she was a big helper. She helped me very carefully take down all the wall decorations. Thanks, Corin





I love my little Indian!!!

No comments: