Saturday, November 8, 2008

Women of Faith

I was able to go to Women of Faith this year with Grace Church. This is the church that my brother-in-law is the pastor, our best friends are the associate pastor, my best friend from Ft. Lauderdale and a load of other friends all attend. I had a blast!!! This was a great rememberance of the first time I got to know the Wheelocks and this time was no exception. I got to know the youngest Wheelock (who is now my favorite). God is good and even though there were women all over the place, I still was able to have deep meaningful conversations with my friends (and a few fun ones--right girls?!!)
I have determined I want to be like Patsy Clairmont when I grow up!! This conference has some of the neatest and talented women speakers in the world, and just listening to them you feel like you are becoming a better person (I'm sure the Holy Spirit has something to do with that!!!)
Thank you ladies for such a great time and to through in an added bonus-- my sister broke away from her family and met us for dinner Friday night. I could right a whole blog just about my sister and I probably will!! I love you, Stacey and I' so glad you got to come!!!


My beautiful friend, Lori!!!


Me surrounded by Wheelocks! AAAAHHH:) Love you guys!


My absolutely stunning baby sister, Stacey!!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

That is SUCH a great pic of you and your sister!

RHV