Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Little Cheerleader

I couldn't wait for this day so that I could post it. Saturday was Rilian's dress rehearsal for her cheer competition. Rilian wanted to be on the All-Star team this year and she has worked so hard to be her best. I am just so proud of her! Her first competition is this Saturday and we are super excited.

Rilian with one of her coaches (who is also on the Senior Team)


The 2008 Edge All-Star Mini Team


Rilian and team-mate, Maci Leaphart


Here is Rilian in her 2008 routine. During the short two
minutes, I could not hold back the tears. My little girl
is growing up!!

4 comments:

Our Happy Little Family said...

So cute Dawn!! It is hard to believe those little short legs could do all that. I have always loved watching these competitions. I have never watched one this young though. TOO CUTE!!

Spencer Girl said...

Thank you for Peyton's birthday comment! He said on the way to church yesterday "Mommy, does Ms. Dawn know it's my birthday?" So he will be ecstatic to see what you wrote! And he is very happy about having you as a teacher; he is having a wonderful year! (well except for the fact he was not to keen on wearing those bows at the Thanksgiving program-but other than that he's all about Ms. Dawn!)

Also, I heard the girls did great yesterday at their 1st competition! Can't wait to see in person!!!

Christina said...

Enjoy every second...you turn around and they are all grown up!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dawn, you so deserve to be proud! Love all the pics.
'Suzanne'